Hoteliers, if you want to keep up with the top hotel summer trends of 2018 then look no further.
We have in front of you, the 4 biggest summer trends of 2018. – Courtesy of our sister company Benbria Loop, the world’s leading omni-channel customer engagement platform.
Today’s traveler has high expectations for luxury hotels. With the advancement of current technology and endless information, guests preferences are forever changing and adapting.
So where does that leave you?
As hoteliers, it would be impossible for you to keep up to date and change to meet every new trend. But it is important to be flexible to some changes to stay relevant to your guests.
Lucky for you, Benbria extensively covers the leading trends this year to increase your revenue growth.
The 4 main trends for you to take note are:
- Real-time messaging
- Innovative designs
- A focus on wellness
Read the full Benbria article here.
We would like to highlight some of our clients embracing these trends.
- Take a look at Georgian House for their Upcycled Afternoon Tea
- Oakley Court for their GOLD level Award for the Green Tourism Business Scheme
- Roch Castle, for their breath-taking 12th- century castle, with contrasting sleek and contemporary interior design.
A focus on wellness
- Kenwick Park Hotel’s state-0f-the-art Club Spa and Evergreen Spa.
- Award-winning, The Spa at Bedford Lodge.